Thursday, April 8, 2010

Third Vegan Wednesday Potluck!

Last night was the third vegan potluck, and I wasn't sure anyone was going to make it, but five people did manage to show up. Everyone was either moving or had huge projects to work on or their parents said no, prior engagements, etc. etc. and more etc. It was still fun with a smaller crowd! I got to talk to everyone that was there a little bit more.

Briana brought vegan tempura with tofu, eggplant, mushrooms, etc. It was great. I wasn't able to take photos specifically of the food last night, maybe because I was so shocked and frenzied after people actually showed up! Basically she made tempura without the eggs though, and it wasn't missing anything.

Julia made banana ice cream, which is essentially bananas, frozen, and put into a food processor. Easy and delicious.

Jessica made a fruit salad from green sliced grapes, bananas, strawberries, etc. Yummy and fresh.

I made chykn nuggets from Vegan Dad and a romaine/iceberg salad with raisins on top.

Here's a photo of our whole group:



I think I will have some repeat visitors from the new guests, which is a good sign! Vegan meal once a week is better than nothing, especially if it's delicious!
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dejar un mensaje!