Sunday, March 14, 2010

Potluck

So, I am soon beginning a reign of vegan potlucks every Wednesday at my house. If anyone has any ideas about the best potluck foods, let me know. I plan to make enchiladas straight out of Veganomicon. They are the best I've ever made, and use a homemade roasted pepper sauce, which is amazing.

Another person is bringing samosas Indian themed dahl soup, which I will definitely photograph and post the recipe of.

I invited a really diverse group of people, and only 4 vegetarian/vegans. It's a sort of outreach to get people to try out a new thing once a week. It's very important to step out of the box every once in awhile and do something new (and delicious).

It's also going to cut back on eight omnivore's meat consumption this week, and therefor their carbon emissions for the week, which is very nice. Hopefully they really enjoy the recipes and start trying some vegan recipes at home.


See you there!


For info on the potlucks and if you live in the southern California/Central Coast/Ventura area, comment/email away and I will email it to you.
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dejar un mensaje!