Thursday, March 18, 2010

Band Practice of the Veg*ns.

So, I thought I would post a little update about Extinct?, the band I'm currently screaming/emoting for. We had a band practice today (sans a bassist) and recorded a rough video of the practice for the audio.

The song basically is anti-meat... the lyrics go something like, animals... and they fucking rape them... and such. Ha, young punks in love, I guess.

I normally play drums, but in the band with my boyfriend I do vocals. I think I'll end up playing drums on some of the songs though, because that's what I like to do and I can occasionally do it well, too!

I will post the link here, rather than the video, because it's really not related to much on this blog.

If you like what you hear (which would probably mean you like crust/punk/sludge/metal or something like that) then add us at www.myspace.com/themanwhowasdeath (:

Video Link

Cheers!
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dejar un mensaje!